C-TEC’s XFP two loop 32 zone addressable fire alarm panel offers high performance at a very competitive price.
LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 & 4, it is supplied in durable metal enclosure, offers combined keypad or keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3 and is compatible with Hochiki's ESP protocol.
Ideal for use in small stand-alone applications or in larger applications due to its ability to sit on network of up to 8 XFP master panels, it is one of Europe's best-selling addressable fire panels.
Packed full of engineering features - please refer to the feature list below - the XFP502/H is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s Hush Button fire alarm solution.
- Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Compatibility with Hochiki's ESP protocol.
- Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits.
- Two programmable inputs.
- A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts.
- A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions.
- A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function.
- An investigation delay period function.
- Phased evacuation facility.
- An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state.
- Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop.
- An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode power supply.
- Adjustable contamination levels.
- Earth fault monitoring.
- Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3.
- 999 event monitoring.
- An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program.
- Optional flush-mounting bezel and glazed stainless steel enclosure also available.
- Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network. Alternatively, up to eight XFP repeaters can be connected to any non-networked main panel.
|Product dimensions:||410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).|
|Hole required for semi-flush mounting:||412 W x 255 H x 50 D mm. Requires AFP385 bezel|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. All goods supplied correctly by Mikes Electrical Supplies Ltd will subject to a minimum 15% handling charge. This percentage varies on products. If Mikes Electrical Supplies Ltd has incorrectly supplied the goods or the goods are faulty/damaged we shall pay the return shipping costs.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. Alternatively call on 01304 366755. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.